MPower x NAAIS Fund Visa Dreamer Fund

Brought to You By THD

We are excited to be partnering with MPower and NAAIS to bring you a fund that will help cover costs of expenses related to professional development! These funds are intended to be used for test fees, certification expenses, or side project materials costs. You must be in college to apply.

You must also be a current dependent visa holder (i.e H4, L2, E2, etc.) or aged out of your dependent visa status and currently on your F-1 visa or undocumented.

You are not allowed to apply if you have a green card, citizenship. The goal of this fund is to help folks who are unable to work/do not have a source of income.

Click here to fill out the form!

%d bloggers like this: