Dependent Visa Student Fund

Brought to You By The Hidden Dream (THD)


We are excited to be partnering with MPOWER Financing and NAAIS to help cover professional development expenses for Dependent Visa Students! These funds are intended to be used for test fees, certification expenses, and side project materials costs. You must be enrolled in a college or university in the United States to apply.


You must be a dependent visa holder (i.e H4, L2, E2, etc.) or aged out of your dependent visa status and currently on a F-1 student visa. Green Card holders and U.S. citizens are ineligible. The goal of this fund is to help students who are unable to work and/or do not have a source of income.

Click here to fill out the application form!

Learn more about MPOWER Financing and how they are changing the game for student loans & scholarships for international students in the USA & Canada!

%d bloggers like this: